Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2005, 07:06 PM   #101
Master'sBaneSwiftSnowmane
Elven Warrior

Haha, I can't believe this thing has lasted so long!

Ah Slughorn,
Carrots? Why, yes. I shall cut up some carrots for you, then I'll add you to the pot! Not up to your leauge, bah! I could out potion you in my sleep, you fat old man. By the by, He Who Must Not Be Named is still looking for you. Still hanging out in that nice muggle house?
Most Unsincerly,
Severus Snape

Severus,
It has come to my attention that perhaps Dumbldore was mistaken about you. Would mind reporting to the Ministry for questioning? I'm asking nicely now, but I don't mind losing the other half of my nose if I end up coming after you, because I assure you, you will be losing all of your head if that happens.
Yours Truly,
Alastor Moody
"Not only did my encounters with voters confirm the fundamental decency of the American people, they also reminded me that at the core of the American experience are a set of ideals that continue to stir our collective conscience; a common set of values that bind us together despite our differences; a running thread of hope that makes our improbable experiment in democracy work..." Barack Obama, The Audacity of Hope
Master'sBaneSwiftSnowmane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 07:42 PM   #102
Lord Choc Obo
Elven Warrior

alastor, how's that eye of yours? I wonder what would happen when I scream ACCIO MAGIC EYEBALL near you... come and get me, woodchipper *malicious giggle*

Snape

dear Snape

hello, I'm the editor of the Quibbler and I was wondering wheter you, as the HBP would mind giving an interview about your triangle relationship with He Who Must Not Be Named and Bellatrix Lestrange.

kindly respond hastly
Lord Choc Obo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 06:31 PM   #103
ladymadaysia
Sapling

Dear Editor,

I think you would be better off to keep to your own business. HWMNBN will be contact you shortly with the AK spell.

-Snape

Dear Professor,

Remember the time you blamed me for stealing from you to make polyjuice potion and the gillyweed for underwater survival? Remember how it really wasn't me who did all of that? I am still waiting for your apology.

-Harry
ladymadaysia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 03:57 AM   #104
Lord Choc Obo
Elven Warrior

I'm sorry Harry, now read this spell out loud to all of your friends please:
"cruciatus totalus"

jolly fun spell, no? made it up myself.

yours deadly, Snape

good Snape,

remember me? I was the one you loved a long long time ago back in school, would you like to come and drink a coffee in my toiletroom??

Myrtle
Lord Choc Obo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 07:32 PM   #105
Fleur Delacour
Sapling

What on earth would have given you the idea that I actually would drink coffee with you? I am not in love with you Myrtle, nor shall I ever be! Get it through your skull! I should dearly like to have a word with who-ever started this rumour..Potter...
50 points from Griffindor..., just because I can!

for ever NOT yours
Snape

Dear Professor Snape,
Would you let me sneak into the Gryffindor's Common Room and craftily set off a few stink bombs then go back to the Slytherin Dorm without getting docked points? Would you let me Hex Potter for being a nitwit? May I please? It'd be really fun!
Goyle

Last edited by Fleur Delacour : 01-23-2006 at 08:40 AM.
Fleur Delacour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 09:01 AM   #106
King of The Istari
Elven Warrior

Location: Some where quite interesting with psychedelic trees
Dear G Goyle

As much as I would like SOMEONE to Hex that sniverling Potter Brat I sencirley doubt it will be you, you would most likely miss or set something on fire so therefore I will be NOT allowing you do get into the Gryffendor Common room or to Hex potter, that is MY priverlige.

Severus Snape

--------------------

Dear Snape

You KILLED me Severus... You Killed me!
Change your ways or you will die along with your dark master!

Albus Dumbledore

PS. I agree with Harry you are a Coward!

And what happened to the rest of your party, killed, eaten, gone home?
Beorn, The Hobbit

Dark and difficult Times lie ahead Harry, soon we must all face a choice, a choice between what is right and what is easy!
Dumbledore

Neo Are you listening to Me? Or are you too busy looking at the Woman in the Red Dress?
Morpheus, The Matrix
King of The Istari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 06:04 PM   #107
jammi567
I'm Eru, and lord of Arda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of The Istari
Dear Snape

You KILLED me Severus... You Killed me!
Change your ways or you will die along with your dark master!

Albus Dumbledore

PS. I agree with Harry you are a Coward!
Dear dumbledore

i'm not a coward, we talked about this for the past year, you knew what i had to do you ungrateful *******, making me go through all this pain!

snape

__________________________________________________ _____________

Snape

What to come over to my place for a quick bite. How about on the next full moon...

Yours, Lupin.
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
jammi567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 06:03 AM   #108
Ireth
Elven Warrior

Mr. Lupin,

As much as I appreciate your invitation, I am not ready to die yet.

Snape.

Snape,

What is this I hear about you and Trelawney? You promised to marry me!

Pomona Sprout.
And where dusk comes, God's hand to you
Ireth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 06:56 PM   #109
Beren3000
Fëanorophobic

Please allow me to bump this thread! I think it'd be fun if people used it to express some of their speculations on book 7.

My dear Pomona,
Yes, I did promise to marry you; but I know you and I know your wants and desires all too well...
Let's just say that after a certain "incident" with the Dark Lord, I find myself not being able to...fulfill your marital needs.
To cut a long story short (such an unfortunate metaphor for me to use now!), I decided to act like a gentleman and bow out of this marriage.
Snape

P.S. I don't care what people have been saying; I go up to Trelawney's tower to get tea and only tea!

Dear Snape,
A little birdie told me that your ex-girlfriend, Pomona, is trying to patch things up with you. Next time you hear from that mud-grubbin' idiot, you better tell her to back off!
Your "tea"-buddy

Last edited by Beren3000 : 06-03-2007 at 06:58 PM.
Beren3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:58 AM   #110
ladymadaysia
Sapling

Dear "Tea Buddy",

For your information, we are not "patching things up", as you say. I don't want anything to do with her and I have the same feelings for you. So you back off. Besides, we only are together for tea.

-Snape

Snape,

Don't go into the whomping willow at midnight.

-James
ladymadaysia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:57 AM   #111
The Sasquatch of Fangorn
The Co-president of Entmoot - The Half-Dwarven Guardian of the Ancient Forest

Dear Snape-

How do I stop setting my eyebrows on fire?!

- S. Finnagin

"she turned me into a newt!!........but I got better."-Monty Python and the holy grail.

Thanks for breaking up the group Yoko!"- The reduced Shakespeare company.

Fly Eagles fly, on the road to victory.
Fight Eagles fight, score a touchdown 1-2-3.

Hit 'em low,
Hit 'em high,
And we'll watch our Eagles fly.

Fly Eagles fly on the road to victory.
The Sasquatch of Fangorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:11 PM   #112
Coffeehouse
Entmoot Minister of Foreign Affairs

Snape why u hatin' so much brotha?
Coffeehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 12:33 PM   #113
Midge
Faithful Gardener

Seamus,

First of all, quit pointing your wand at your face. If that doesn't work, go swimming often. If you're not sure it's YOU setting your eyebrows on fire, then shun all your friends and join what Muggles call a Monastery: a place where radically religious Muggles live the rest of their days in silence and celibacy. Do you know what "celibacy" means? Ask Ron Weasley, he's probably got it figured out. There are plenty of good monasteries in Southeast Asia; India, Burma, Taiwan, and the like. Hope I never see you again!

Your nothing-special-in-particular,
Professor Snape.

(Note: Going back in time because I had a good idea for a letter, probably first or second year).

Dear Sev,

Remember me? When we were little, you lived down at Spinner's End! You always liked Lily better than me, but I have an idea you might enjoy. You may or may not know this, but Lily's son, Harry, lives with my family and he is quite the bunion on my left foot. I give you full permission to torture him in any way possible. My husband and I are quite glad he's not here now, but we pity that school of his for having to put up with him now. I am not very creative, of course, but I can ask my husband (who's really quite imaginative) to come up with ways to agonize Harry should you ever run out.

I just wanted you to know that no matter what you do to him, as long as you don't kill him, I suppose, we are behind you 100 per cent. There will be no lawsuits with the school on account of us.

Greatest love,
Tuney.
Psalm 56:11

"Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain, sir!"
"Then grab your gun and bring in the cat."

Make sure to check out the C.S. Lewis forum. Game threads, movie and book discussions and more!

Last edited by Midge : 08-30-2008 at 01:29 PM.
Midge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:19 PM   #114
Alec
Elven Warrior

Location: USA until I find ME, than I will be roaming ME on a black steed
Dear Tuney,
I will try my best to make his life terrible him but I was planning on doing it anyway.
Best wishes,
Snape

Dear Snape,
I need you to tell me were the grifendor common room is so I can curse Potter back.
Malfoy
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 10:57 AM   #115
Princess Fluttershy
Hobbit

Dear Prof. Snape,
You rarely notice me but i am paired up with Ron and he messed up our potion making him puke slugs is there a potion i can use to reverse the effects?
Aria

Last edited by Princess Fluttershy : 12-14-2015 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Misspelled
Princess Fluttershy is offline   Reply With Quote